LaneSense Adds Safety to Chrysler Pacifica
Here in Tulsa, there are plenty of busy roads, and we all have to do our best to stay in our lane. On many Chrysler vehicles like the Pacifica here in our showroom, LaneSense helps us do that and today, we're going to explain how it all works, and helps keep you safe driving.
- LaneSense lane departure warning on the likes of the Chrysler Pacifica utilize a camera-based vision sensor to measure lane position in painted lane boundaries on roads and highways everywhere
- When you're driving through an area that has visually prominent lane boundaries, and your vehicle begins to leave the lane without your turn signal on, the LaneSense system will give you feedback in the steering wheel and bring you back into the lane
- You're also going to see a visual warning that you are veering out of a lane in the instrument cluster, too
- If painted lane boundaries aren't visible enough, the system will be disabled
- Drivers can even customize the levels of sensitivity that LaneSense provides you by using Uconnect onboard vehicles like the Pacifica, and set it to what works best for you
- LaneSense can also be turned off manually by pressing a button on the center stack
You can learn more by stopping in to see us at South Pointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and we'd be happy to answer any questions you might have, and arrange test drives today.